Here is the tutorial to make your own MINI TASSELS-
2 double point needles 5 mm/ US 8
1 double point needle 3 mm/ US 2.5
Peppino by Rhichard Devrieze Yarns fingering weight merino in assorted colours
1. Thread approx. 36 in/ 91 cm length of yarn onto darning needle and insert under two bars along shawl edge. [Wrap yarn vertically around all three needles held in position and under two bars at edge] Repeat nine times.
2. Cut yarn ends slightly longer than tassel length.
3. Cut a length of yarn approx. 12 in/ 30.5 cm and thread onto darning needle. Wrap three times horizontally around tassel between smaller and larger needle. Tie ends together at back of tassel and thread through tied section to bury ends.
4. Remove all three needles. Cut through all loops at end of tassel.
5. Trim ends to neaten tassel.
6. Space each tassel ten stitches apart along cast on edge in desired colour sequence to create eleven tassels in all. Repeat along cast off edge to match.